COX-POWELL CORPORATION has been serving commercial, industrial and institutional facilities in Virginia and northeastern North Carolina since 1946.
COX-POWELL is the oldest licensed mechanical and electrical contractor in Hampton Roads. Founded primarily as a professional engineering / design build firm, we also offer a full range of building support services. Virginia License #2701001069A
These services include HVAC/R, AMMONIA, ELECTRICAL, CONTROLS, INDOOR AIR QUALITY, INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT and FACILITIES MANAGEMENT.
COMPREHENSIVE FACILITY MANAGEMENT & SUPPORT SERVICES
Design - Installation - Replacement & Retrofit Service & Maintenance - Indoor Air Quality
Over the years we have built our company based on a few simple concepts:
- SHARED RESOURCES to offer appropriate programs and technology
- PERSONNEL TRAINING to maintain and improve skills
- REGIONAL NETWORKS to provide expanded expertise
- INFORMATION EXCHANGE to provide improved techniques
|William A. Cox. Jr., PE|
Cox-Powell was founded by William A. Cox, Jr., P.E.
- 1934 Graduated Virginia Tech
- Colonel U.S. Army WWII
- 1946 Co-founded Cox-Frank Corporation
- 1970 Renamed Cox-Powell Corporation
- 1984 Retired Cox-Powell Corporation
- 1984 Became part of The Kerner Group of Companies